How I got here
When Microsoft offered the Voluntary Retirement Package (VRP), I was all in. Not because I was done working, but because I always said that when Microsoft was done with me, I’d do something meaningful (hold your horses; this blog isn’t that). The VRP was just the nudge I needed. While I’m figuring out that next chapter, I thought I’d bring others along for the ride. Whether you’re in a similar situation, you’re a supportive friend of mine, or you’re just in need of reading mindless ramblings between meetings, this might be for you.
Before Copilot and I broke up (stay tuned for that story), it suggested Substack as a platform. As you can see, Substack didn't work out for me. It’s my first time blogging and I’m not a big social media poster, so I’d love any feedback from folks throughout this journey. That said, here goes nothing…

Wooohooo! Welcome to Blogspot!
ReplyDelete